Search This Blog

IT's ALL About Me

My photo
LOVE, MONEY, FREE FOOD, COMMON-SENCE PROPOSALS, ADVERTISEMENT, FAN MAIL & POTENTIAL BOOK DEALS EMAIL HERE...

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Peanut allergy stirs controversy at Florida school | Reuters

Peanut allergy stirs controversy at Florida school | Reuters
This is interesting, given the medias reputation, I will take this with a 'grain of salt.' However, if it is true, it makes you wonder. Especially what one parent said, "If I had a daughter who had a problem, I would not ask everyone else to change their lives to fit my life," said Chris Burr. Really? If it was your child? I don't have children, but if I did I certainly would want them to have the best education possible and I certainly wouldn't want to limit them in any way. Personally, I would have NO problems asking for accommodations.
Another interesting thing is parents are only concerned with ‘their’ inconvenience, has anyone bothered to asked the students?

1 comment:

  1. Additionally does having and allergy qualify as a handicap?

    ReplyDelete